One of the most important ways to boost inbound marketing is through regular, valuable content.
Content marketing is the best way to encourage inbound sales. With proper use, you can differentiate yourself from your competitors. By providing a shareable resource for your customers and improving your online reputation, your business will build trust. In return, you build your inbound marketing and lead generation.
You may not think so, but there’s plenty to share with your readers and visitors. Whether it’s information about your company, your products and services, your people, your process, FAQs, news or events, there are plenty of angles to approach in generating fresh content quick and easy. Have you hit a wall and need to get those creative content juices flowing again?
Here are twenty (20) ideas you can use right now:
- Write favorable articles about your business
- Give a monthly business recap
- Send out a message from the CEO
- Talk about recent awards or nominations
- Share company history or milestones
- Case studies or client success stories
- Highlight new services
- Share deals and discounts
- Best practices or tips
- Interview with an Executive
- Team member blog posts
- Customer feedback or reviews
- Before and after stories
Various Types of Content (more than just articles):
- A poll
- A Survey
- Evergreen (old posts that can be condensed, re-purposed, or recycled)
We will help your company develop your content marketing strategy, as well as create and integrate your content across all relevant channels (website, emails, social media, ads, etc.) to ensure that you super-serve your target audience and convert.
Give your content marketing a boost.
Contact me today to see how I can help you grow your business.